BritBus Forums

Welcome to BritBus Forums! Register for a free account today to become a member of the family! Once you've registered and you've signed in, you'll be able to participate within the site by adding you own threads, posts and interacting with the other members of the forum, whether that's through private messages or threads themselves!

• Hello, Guest!
    The website was down for around 15 minutes whilst we performed a backup.
    We're back now!
    Did you know, we have a Discord server? Why don't you click here to join it?
464 Rosso for MS UK Masterlite (11.5) All Variants + Hof file

464 Rosso for MS UK Masterlite (11.5) All Variants + Hof file 1.0

No permission to download

JamesMetro777

Forum Member
Forum Member
JamesMetro777 submitted a new resource:

464 Rosso for MS UK Masterlite (11.5) All Variants + Hof file - New Low emission buses for the north

A repaint file containing repaints as accurate as I could on the new 464 Rosso livery for all variants of the 11.5M Masterlite UK buses, so that means the cummins, Damier and HEV variants are repainted in this livery. The reason why I did this because I went on this route twice (once just to the Hospital in Rochdale and once all the way) in real life on the Optare Versa which is the actual bus that's based on and I loved the inside especially the flooring. Now in my version there are...
Read more about this resource...