BritBus Forums

Welcome to BritBus Forums! Register for a free account today to become a member of the family! Once you've registered and you've signed in, you'll be able to participate within the site by adding you own threads, posts and interacting with the other members of the forum, whether that's through private messages or threads themselves!

• Hello, Guest!
    The website was down for around 15 minutes whilst we performed a backup.
    We're back now!
    Did you know, we have a Discord server? Why don't you click here to join it?

can someone make repaint for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

fin

Administrator
Administrator
and here is a picture of the
repaint i would like
Have you googled the livery and put omsi 2 in the search as I would of thought that would of been done by now if not let us know and we will see what we can do

Daniel Kennett

OMSI Repainter
OMSI Repainter
Forum Member
he is the repaint I want to hear the front and back of it
Thank you. I have started work on the repaint but due to work commitments it will be slow going witch I do apologize and I will try to complete it in my spare time.

Thanks
Daniel

benben12345

Forum Member
Forum Member
Thank you. I have started work on the repaint but due to work commitments it will be slow going witch I do apologize and I will try to complete it in my spare time.

Thanks
Daniel
can you show me how repaint so far and thank you for doing that just let me know when you finished it

Status
Not open for further replies.