BritBus Forums

Welcome to BritBus Forums! Register for a free account today to become a member of the family! Once you've registered and you've signed in, you'll be able to participate within the site by adding you own threads, posts and interacting with the other members of the forum, whether that's through private messages or threads themselves!

Map [CS] Southwest Counties V1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finardolittle 123

Forum Member
Forum Member
Hello. As said above, there will be an update in August 😀
Yaay, cant wait for the release. (Mainly because then I will be able to use iomexLH in my maps XD. Also are you gonna include the whole iomexlh so its easier for map creators like myself.

OP
A

a8k

Founder of the Capital Transportation Group
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Forum Member
Yaay, cant wait for the release. (Mainly because then I will be able to use iomexLH in my maps XD. Also are you gonna include the whole iomexlh so its easier for map creators like myself.
Because the map will be quite big in file size, I am trying my best to limit excess objects and splines. If you go onto Fellowsfilm, you can get the iomex splines from Yorkshire 2. Thats where I got mine from 😀

OP
A

a8k

Staff member
Trial Moderator
Forum Member
Southwest Counties Version 1 - August 2020 Update

Hello and welcome to the August update! I do apologise for not uploading in a while, but over the last few weeks, I've been actively in the Editor again! So, what's the story in Balamory? Let's find out!

Well, at the end of June, I received a new PC (early birthday present) and it took a while for me to transfer files over from the potato to the new machine. I was also getting more involved in the virtual trucking world. These are some reasons as to why I haven't been developing. Anyways, mid July showed up and I suddenly had motivation to develop on OMSI... strange. So, below are the things I have been doing:

• Shredding Worpington
  • Seperating houses and adding gardens
  • Adding Flora to linking roads
  • Adding trees and stuff to Huddingsthorpe Bus Station
  • Creating concept repaints for the map
Anyways, screenshot time!
1596944453619-png.4359

1596944463463-png.4360

1596944472769-png.4361

1596944503138-png.4363

all images shown may not reflect final representation!

Do you want to see more frequent updates of Southwest Counties? Well, come and join the Capital Transportation Group Discord Server! Here, you can talk about transport, upload pictures of transport, view progress of SWC, and much more! Join the link below!

Join the Capital Transportation Group Discord Server!

OP
A

a8k

Staff member
Trial Moderator
Forum Member
Southwest Counties Version 1 - August 2020 Update

Hello and welcome to the August update! I do apologise for not uploading in a while, but over the last few weeks, I've been actively in the Editor again! So, what's the story in Balamory? Let's find out!

Well, at the end of June, I received a new PC (early birthday present) and it took a while for me to transfer files over from the potato to the new machine. I was also getting more involved in the virtual trucking world. These are some reasons as to why I haven't been developing. Anyways, mid July showed up and I suddenly had motivation to develop on OMSI... strange. So, below are the things I have been doing:

• Shredding Worpington
  • Seperating houses and adding gardens
  • Adding Flora to linking roads
  • Adding trees and stuff to Huddingsthorpe Bus Station
  • Creating concept repaints for the map
Anyways, screenshot time!
1596994907058.png
1596994925548.png
1596994932202.png
1596994936728.png

all images shown may not reflect final representation!

Do you want to see more frequent updates of Southwest Counties? Well, come and join the Capital Transportation Group Discord Server! Here, you can talk about transport, upload pictures of transport, view progress of SWC, and much more! Join the link below!

Join the Capital Transportation Group Discord Server!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.