BritBus Forums

Welcome to BritBus Forums! Register for a free account today to become a member of the family! Once you've registered and you've signed in, you'll be able to participate within the site by adding you own threads, posts and interacting with the other members of the forum, whether that's through private messages or threads themselves!

[DD] LeedsCity Livery Pack - Masterdeck 11.5m [Removed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSklzx_Dokkaebi

Repaint "Connoisseur"
Staff member
Website Dev
Administrator
Resource Control
Content Creator
Content Creator
OMSI Repainter
Forum Member
xSklzx_Dokkaebi submitted a new resource:

[DD] LeedsCity Livery Pack - Masterdeck 11.5m - With loads of great benefits and features, isn’t it time you got on board too?

View attachment 975
This is my LeedsCity repaint for the MS Masterdeck 11.5; this isn't the end, however!
I will be adding on more repaints as time goes on; these will be the different variants of the LeedsCity brand.
If you like my work, consider joining my Discord server to see ongoing work.

If you find a bug with the repaint and you would like to report it, or you would like support with installing the repaint, please use the...
Read more about this resource...

OP
xSklzx_Dokkaebi

xSklzx_Dokkaebi

Repaint "Connoisseur"
Staff member
Website Dev
Administrator
Resource Control
Content Creator
Content Creator
OMSI Repainter
Forum Member
Using the same apple account as the one you brought it with
Buy the campaign pack, it wont charge you since you already purchased the campaign pack it will ask to redownload the pack
?

CM Punk

The Best In The World
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Control
Content Creator
OMSI Repainter
HexTech
Don't ask he's sent stuff like this that doesn't make any sense in any way you look at it on this, the Palladium Repaint Pack and the IRN BRU Pack. I have also removed it from public view.

OP
xSklzx_Dokkaebi

xSklzx_Dokkaebi

Repaint "Connoisseur"
Staff member
Website Dev
Administrator
Resource Control
Content Creator
Content Creator
OMSI Repainter
Forum Member
This resource has been removed and is no longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.