BritBus Forums

Welcome to BritBus Forums! Register for a free account today to become a member of the family! Once you've registered and you've signed in, you'll be able to participate within the site by adding you own threads, posts and interacting with the other members of the forum, whether that's through private messages or threads themselves!

Map Hertfordshire 310/251

CM Punk

The Best In The World
Administrator
Resource Control
Content Creator
OMSI Repainter
HexTech
2 things do you know how to get the hang over working on the MPD dart and how would i get the cataro facelift as ai???
Question 1 Answer: No idea I'm afraid.
Question 2 Answer: Add the Citaro to the map of choice AI List.

CM Punk

The Best In The World
Administrator
Resource Control
Content Creator
OMSI Repainter
HexTech
apologies for not upadting had some personal issues lately and a few map issues but it is still continuing
It's fine mate, don't feel pressured into releasing map development to the public if you don't want to the people will still support you

xSklzx_Dokkaebi

Repaint "Connoisseur"
Website Dev
Administrator
Resource Control
Content Creator
Content Creator
OMSI Repainter
Forum Member
It's looking really good so far - let me know if you need any repaints done for it. :p

Tayte312

Forum Member
Forum Member
It's fine mate, don't feel pressured into releasing map development to the public if you don't want to the people will still support you
if you felt like i pressured you i didnt mean it that way i was just wondering sorry jacko