BritBus Forums

Welcome to BritBus Forums! Register for a free account today to become a member of the family! Once you've registered and you've signed in, you'll be able to participate within the site by adding you own threads, posts and interacting with the other members of the forum, whether that's through private messages or threads themselves!

• Hello, Guest!
    The website was down for around 15 minutes whilst we performed a backup.
    We're back now!
    Did you know, we have a Discord server? Why don't you click here to join it?

Huddingsthorpe Demo

Status
Not open for further replies.

a8k

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Forum Member
Fastlane Studios
a8k submitted a new resource:

Huddingsthorpe Demo - The demo version of a map called Huddingsthorpe

Welcome to the first version of Huddingsthorpe Demo. This version only has 1 line going from Huddingsthorpe Bus Station to Fallersbay Bus Layby. The route takes around 6 minutes going via a short country road, going past a caravan park (updated in full version), and looping round towards the bus layby. On the return journey, you go through the neighbourhood but there are a lot of speed bumps (crazy) so you will have to go at 10mph. You will make a lot of turns but eventually you will get...
Read more about this resource...

a8k

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Forum Member
Fastlane Studios
Well basically what you have to do is go to sceneryobjects, copy ets2 converts and put them in the Huddingsthorpe folder. As for the missing iomexLH objects, copy and paste them from Yorkshire and put them in the Huddingsthorpe folder

Theguyinthecorner

Forum Member
Forum Member
So map tools says that its missing the objects as listed above, even after they've been moved into the Huddingsthorpe folder

Ph4ntom

Forum Member
Forum Member
I can see that you have put a lot of time and effort into this map and it doesnt look to bad however i think maybe you should learn the editor a bit more and get a better understanding of the tools within the editor before starting to make a full map and releasing a demo version of it. Just a little bit of advice there ;)

mikey1979

Forum Member
Forum Member
the map works fine no missing scenary of splines. but when i go to select a route i cant, any ideas?

a8k

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Forum Member
Fastlane Studios
I can see that you have put a lot of time and effort into this map and it doesnt look to bad however i think maybe you should learn the editor a bit more and get a better understanding of the tools within the editor before starting to make a full map and releasing a demo version of it. Just a little bit of advice there ;)
OK will do

Haggis

Forum Member
Forum Member
When I load up the game all I get is the cars and pedestrians, everything else is invisible - even the busses. I've tried re-installing, maptools says nothing is missing. Help!

a8k

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Forum Member
Fastlane Studios
This resource has been removed and is no longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.