BritBus Forums

Welcome to BritBus Forums! Register for a free account today to become a member of the family! Once you've registered and you've signed in, you'll be able to participate within the site by adding you own threads, posts and interacting with the other members of the forum, whether that's through private messages or threads themselves!

• Hello, Guest!
    The website was down for around 15 minutes whilst we performed a backup.
    We're back now!
    Did you know, we have a Discord server? Why don't you click here to join it?

Introduce Yourself

Second Sister

Inquisitor
Administrator
Resource Control
Content Creator
OMSI Repainter
Hi all!

This thread is specifically designed so you can tell us all a little about yourself! You don't need to get too personal but you are more happy to explain your name, what your hobbies are, what you enjoy etc etc.

BeJimmiepries

User Restricted
User Restricted
I Am New Here And Right Now Im Excited To Interact With Everyone, But I Want To Introduce Myself. So I Think It Will Be Very Fitting If We Can Introduce Ourselves. And If There Is A Introduce Yourself Thread, Well, Whoops.

Reactions: fin

fin

Administrator
Administrator
I Am New Here And Right Now Im Excited To Interact With Everyone, But I Want To Introduce Myself. So I Think It Will Be Very Fitting If We Can Introduce Ourselves. And If There Is A Introduce Yourself Thread, Well, Whoops.
Welcome

xSklzx_Dokkaebi

Repaint "Connoisseur"
Website Dev
Administrator
Resource Control
Content Creator
Content Creator
OMSI Repainter
Forum Member
Heyo!

Some of you may know me from Virtual Bus, if so, wow; I do get about a bit, don't I?

I run Dokkaebi's OMSI Repaints, which I'm trying to get changed to Dokkaebi Developments; which is also my team name made up of around 5 members of a vast talent skill, but let's talk more about me considering that I am a person, not some brand.

I'm Rick, I'm 17 and I've been making repaints for a few years, although I haven't released as many as I ought to. I'm honestly a perfectionist so it naturally takes me longer to get something finished to the point where I'm happy enough to show it off to people, which is also why my repaints are incredibly detailed, the downside to this is that OMSI doesn't load them as easily as others.

Anyway, that's enough from me. Feel free to check out the page as I'm also taking repaint requests.

Ciao! ✌

Reactions: fin

CM Punk

The Best In The World
Administrator
Resource Control
Content Creator
OMSI Repainter
Fastlane Studios
Heyo!

Some of you may know me from Virtual Bus, if so, wow; I do get about a bit, don't I?

I run Dokkaebi's OMSI Repaints, which I'm trying to get changed to Dokkaebi Developments; which is also my team name made up of around 5 members of a vast talent skill, but let's talk more about me considering that I am a person, not some brand.

I'm Rick, I'm 17 and I've been making repaints for a few years, although I haven't released as many as I ought to. I'm honestly a perfectionist so it naturally takes me longer to get something finished to the point where I'm happy enough to show it off to people, which is also why my repaints are incredibly detailed, the downside to this is that OMSI doesn't load them as easily as others.

Anyway, that's enough from me. Feel free to check out the page as I'm also taking repaint requests.

Ciao! ✌
Nice to meet ya!

fin

Administrator
Administrator
Heyo!

Ciao! ✌
Warm welcome to the site. Anything you need just message me :)

DanteBingham1611

THZ 1810 (YJ05 KHH) Basher
OMSI Repainter
Forum Member
Holla, Como Esta? - Dont understand spanish well niether do i!

home to DB Repaints!

Interests are, Buses (Obviously), Trucks, Trains, Planes And motorsports

Hope to see you all around,

Tiny plug of my page

Ashley with a Hyphen-

Head of Moderators or something. I Dunno
Head of Moderation
Resource Control
Content Creator
OMSI Repainter
Forum Member
So Good Day to you all. I'm Ashley, some of you may already know me but if not, Here's a few facts about me

• I'm 20 Years Old
  • I'm from Essex
  • I'm part of the Dokkaebi Developments team
  • I'm a Cunt
Mostly, I create HOF Files and AI Lists for various different maps and people.

So yeah, that's me, Bye,

xSklzx_Dokkaebi

Repaint "Connoisseur"
Website Dev
Administrator
Resource Control
Content Creator
Content Creator
OMSI Repainter
Forum Member
So Good Day to you all. I'm Ashley, some of you may already know me but if not, Here's a few facts about me

• I'm 20 Years Old
  • I'm from Essex
  • I'm part of the Dokkaebi Developments team
  • I'm a Cunt
Mostly, I create HOF Files and AI Lists for various different maps and people.

So yeah, that's me, Bye,
Welcome to the forums Ashley, hope you'll enjoy your stay here! :p

Finardolittle 123

Forum Member
Forum Member
Hello there
I'm Finardolittle 123 Animations And Gaming but Call me fin
I am a bus fanatic and know where to go
I haven't been on a paid London Bus (as it was Rail Replacement)
I like tour busses
I can't wait for the E400MMC to be released
I can't wait for the B5TL Open topper to be released
Ba Bye