BritBus Forums

Welcome to BritBus Forums! Register for a free account today to become a member of the family! Once you've registered and you've signed in, you'll be able to participate within the site by adding you own threads, posts and interacting with the other members of the forum, whether that's through private messages or threads themselves!

Manchester Upon Clyde Development Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackDarby1013

The Scottish Repainter & Map Maker
Forum Member
I already read about this in that thread about DF Adventure mode-like and was immediately hooked on the project Could I make a small donation?
I'd love to help keep you motivated
I'm no longer developing the map, but if there is people that want the map I'll see if we can bring it back.

Thanks, Jack

a8k

Founder of the Capital Transportation Group
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Forum Member
OK, there are a few things that don't add up here:

1. You say you have spent over £100 to develop this map even though the objects there look like they are freeware?
2. You would like people to donate to you even though they don't have a clue what they are contributing towards.
3. Why do "BETA" if the map is not being developed?

JackDarby1013

The Scottish Repainter & Map Maker
Forum Member
It's not me that puts the price on it, I was just building it, it will be freeware though (if we go back to it)

CM Punk

The Best In The World
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Control
Content Creator
OMSI Repainter
HexTech
It's not me that puts the price on it, I was just building it, it will be freeware though (if we go back to it)
I know Stephen Johns from xbox one when he was on that, he was just as much of a beggar asking for money there tbh. He also made many claims that he was Defaultio on Roblox, the developer of Lumber Tycoon 2. So in all I'm not saying it was Stephen Johns that put the ridiculous donation requirement on to get the map, I just have a feeling it was from the time I played on xbox with him. (Kinda related fact, he changed the xbox gamertag from the account he used to play on to which you can see below to admin defualtio, and claims to be a Xbox Administrator when the badge attached is the Xbox Ambassador's badge which has nothing to do with Xbox Administrators)
1567600008221.png

N

Not Available

Locked. No point having thread open if development is stopped.

CM Punk Edit: Especially if it could cause arguments... Oh wait, I sent that last message. Whoops.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.