BritBus Forums

Welcome to BritBus Forums! Register for a free account today to become a member of the family! Once you've registered and you've signed in, you'll be able to participate within the site by adding you own threads, posts and interacting with the other members of the forum, whether that's through private messages or threads themselves!

• Hello, Guest!
    The website was down for around 15 minutes whilst we performed a backup.
    We're back now!
    Did you know, we have a Discord server? Why don't you click here to join it?

Website Management Site Upgrades!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSklzx_Dokkaebi

Repaint "Connoisseur"
Website Dev
Administrator
Resource Control
Content Creator
Content Creator
OMSI Repainter
Forum Member
Hello all!
I'm xSklzx Dokkaebi - the new website manager/developer. First of all, thank you for being with us at BritBus!

As you can see, our website has gone through a little bit of a changeup - we've modernized the site a little and also changed up the grammar for each individual node to fit our new criteria and standards. As you have probably heard, we have another site upgrade which will take effect on Monday morning so make sure you check the website regularly to see it!
I'll be maintaining the forums as well as working with the administration team to write up some rules and regulations for everyone. However, we don't want to seem disconnected to users so I will be setting up a suggestions/feedback system for all of you!
When the system is complete, you'll be able to send us suggestions for the site as well as give us feedback on parts that you do/don't like and we'll do our best to rectify anything you don't like.

Thank you for sticking with BritBus and we apologize that the maintenance lasted a bit longer than we anticipated!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.